FITRITE EAST ANGLIA • Norfolk + Suffolk
*** INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE ***
Working on our national and local accounts supporting holiday park managers and owners with their customer’s decking needs.
You will build relationships and rapport across a multiple site territory (Norfolk and Suffolk) making regular visits. You will be happy to nurture existing accounts and undertake surveys and reviews, responding quickly and professionally to additional customer requests. Working to service level agreements and agreed deadlines and response times; our customers will come to learn that your word is everything.
We believe that aftersales support is as important as the first contact and our ethos is to say yes and support our customer needs.
You will undertake site visits, measure up and share product information with the parks and customers, but have the full backing of a national and local administration service team to help you deliver the very best.
- If you love people and have a strong will to succeed this could be a great opportunity for your next step
- Monday to Friday
- Some weekends in peak season , but time can be taken in lieu
- Market leading PVC Decking Company
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous account management and customer service experience
- Some proven sales and business development history
- A will to succeed and to exceed customer expectations
- Technical tools such as tablet, phone etc
- Training and mentoring
Job Type: Full-time
£20,000-£22,000 Basic with OTE £35,000 to £40,000 (uncapped)